Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mini Challenge: Book Puzzle

Here's the next book challenge for the read-a-thon hosted at One Librarian's Book Reviews.  


For this challenge, you will be creating a Book Puzzle.  Essentially, this is a series of pictures, graphics, or photos that you put together that will describe a book title.  Mine may be easy, but I hope you can guess it!


The

 Of

and



3 comments:

  1. LOL! I have NO idea, but I'm glad I saw this now instead of hour 22. ;) Scary!!

    I hope you're having a rockin' readathon so far!

    Give me an R
    Give me an E
    Give me an A
    Give me a D

    Go Amanda!!

    #cheerios

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, creepy! Forest of Hands and Teeth and I love how disturbing the photos are :) Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay melissa! You totally got it! I tried to find good zombie pictures :)

    ReplyDelete