This mini challenge is for participants in the 24-hour readathon by At Home With Books.
Take a photo of something that represents a character in one of the books you are reading for the readathon.
For halloween this year I dressed up as Scarlett March from Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce. No one at the party I went to understood who I was (a "pirate witch" and "are you red riding hood? OMG what happened to your eye" were some of the guesses). I don't mind though because I was still cool. To me anyway.
That's just the mark of a truly bookish/geeky outfit - that most people just don't get it. :) And I think that's a good thing!
ReplyDeleteThanks Alyce! I always have bookish/geeky costumes. Last year I went as a little sister from the video game bioshock (my boyfriend was a splicer) and the year before that we went as Juno MacGuff and Paulie Bleeker from the movie Juno. Because we're cool.
ReplyDelete