Hello everyone and welcome to Off the Shelf! This is my way of sharing any new books I receive or buy as well as let you all know what my reading plans are for the week and what I hope to get off my TBR shelf.
Finished Reading:
Want to go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
Currently Reading:
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
Up Next:
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
(yes I know it's not a horror book, so sue me I want to read it!)







Love the scover of Sisters Red.
ReplyDeleteI have seen "Bad Girls Don't Die" and I just felt so sad because of the cover! Doesn't it seem sad? I have heard its good...Hope you like it!
ReplyDeletehttp://missourireadings.blogspot.com
http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/2011/10/its-mondaywhat-are-you-reading-october.html
ReplyDeleteis my blog if you would like to check it out!
Wow! You have so many awesome books on your list that I had to click on to find out more about. It looks like we have the same kind of taste!
Love your blog and your pretty background! I am a new follower!
Looks like some good reading. The Name of the Star is on my TBR from the library -- I guess I better get to it.
ReplyDeleteJoy's Book Blog
Thanks for the compliment on the background. I actually painted that, so it means a lot!
ReplyDelete