What song does the book I’m reading right now remind me of?
I'm currently reading Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce and I'm reminded of Dead is the New Alive by Emilie Autumn. It's Scarlett's fighting music.
What song does my favorite book remind me of?
I'm not sure I have a favorite book, but Oh My Love by Bearfoot really reminds me of Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I know this song isn't french, but I love it so much.
Can I find a connection between one of my favorite songs and a story I like?
One of my all time favorite songs is One Day by Matisyahu, and I think this song applies to any book about exploitation, war, hate, and discrimination. I absolutely love this song.
And one final song is Gravity by Sara Bareilles. I always associate this song with drug addiction (thanks to so you think you can dance). Crank by Ellen Hopkins and Shine by Lauren Myracle come to mind.
What fun answers! I'm here to cheer you're reading, but I really wanted to cheer this post, too!
ReplyDeleteJoy's Book Blog
Thanks Joy! the challenge has been so much fun, it's hard to believe it's almost half over
ReplyDelete