Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
- Share the title & author so others can add the book to their TBR list
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
Jazza was pacing our room when I returned. She had her pink piggy mug out, which was the tea mug she reserved for times of extreme stress.


Cute teaser! I actually have this one on my shelf but haven't had time to read it yet. I love the cover!
ReplyDeleteFunny! Here is my teaser for this week.
ReplyDelete*grin* I like that.
ReplyDeleteGreat teaser. Please check out my teaser.
The pink piggy mug is such a mundane detail that helps us know the character. Here's Mine
ReplyDeletePink piggy mug? I love this one already! :-) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHere’s my Teaser Tuesday post for this week.
Vicky x
Love it - made me laugh at the thought! I also love the cover. :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my Teaser Tuesday. :)
Ah, I like the image of the Pink Piggy Mug...for stress. Good idea, like an emotional barometer.
ReplyDeleteHere's MY TEASER TUESDAY POST and
MY WEBSITE
Gotta love the piggy mug! Cool cover too. :)
ReplyDeleteHouse Millar TT
Aine
Interesting, I like the cover. Here's my Teaser
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to yet another side writing by Maureen Johnson. Thanks for the swine-y tease. Here's my teaser.
ReplyDeletehaha thanks guys! When I saw that snippet in the book (at the beginning of a chapter, maybe 14?) I just knew it was perfect!
ReplyDelete