Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
- Share the title & author so others can add the book to their TBR list
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
I walk the rest of the distance to the couch and collapse on it. Scarlett and Silas crowd around. "Right. Well, I was...um..." I sigh and look at Scarlett. My head has finally stopped spinning, and I suddenly realize that I'm going to have to explain the dance class. "I was at this tango lesson," I say quickly, "And there was a Fenris --"
"Wait -- at a what?" Scarlett asks.


Great teaser! And I love that book cover!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing....
Here's MY TT POST and
MY WEBSITE